Join me and Dawna Jones of Insight to Action as we discuss:
- Why futures-thinking is so invaluable to individuals and organizations today;
- The real scoop (based on research evidence, not scare-mongering opinion) on how jobs will be affected by increasing automation;
- How artificial intelligence will impact retail salespeople, librarians, nursing staff, and human resources professionals;
- The dangers of cognitive bias and the “curse of expertise”;
- Ways in which companies can learn to manage the unknown in more intelligent ways;
- Two very different ways decision makers should think about uncertainty in order to derive the greatest benefit.
Let me know what you think: